Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I SCRAPPED!!!

My friend Jeanne and I scrapbooked over Skype today!! This is the first actual scrapbook page I have done in quite some time. I want to send a special shout out to my girl Jeanne for helping get my scrap on :) YOU ROCK Girlfriend and your page is amazing! Here is mine:
(My dear daughters in July of last year)

Papers and embellishments are Fine and Dandy line from My Mind's Eye. I also added a Kaiser Kraft Flower, buttons, ribbon, rickrack and brad from my stash. Oh and I sewed in dark brown around the edges of the page :) Just because I love the look of it....even when it's crooked ;)
Thanks for looking. Hugs, Dawn

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dawn - you really need to do more pages so I get get inspired! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lora! Yes you need to get inspried so I can see your fabby pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is FABULOUS!!! Wish I could scrapbook like this! Have a nice week-end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karin! You have a nice weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete