Thursday, August 5, 2010

Check this out!

I love going to art blogs and looking at incredible art. There are some highly talented people out there. I have some favorites that I check out daily. Thank you internet for making inspiration only a click away. Today I went to Abz Hakim's blog and was blown away by the images I saw there. He has such talent! He puts so much emotion into his characters. This one in particular: Gabriella
I also love, love, love the art by Bob Canada. He always throws something I don't expect into his artwork. His characters are wonderful.
If you are in the mood to check out some art blogs, here are a few more of my favorites:
Cally Jane Studio
Action Art
Beautifique
Dani Draws
Gingerbred
Happy Doodle Land
She Sure Is Sketchy
Stewy Stuff
The Ol' Sketchbook

I hope you find something you like. Thanks for coming by today :)

2 comments:

  1. love love love you too Dawn! Hope the family is well xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the recommendation and the link. i just went to all of them, and they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete