Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nope, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth!

I can see how you might have expected that I had since I haven't been around in weeks. What can I say? I was busy with Christmas, family and food. Oh so much food. Fortunately I got a WiiFit for Christmas and plan to use it to lose some major poundage. I've used it twice in 2 days, and felt so good afterward. So good in fact that I id something I haven't done in a really long time. Too long a time. Rather than tell you what it is, I will simply show you....





These are some random photos of my goofy kids, I couldn't help but scrap.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look. I missed you!!

All the papers are from my new My Mind's Eye stack, which I got at Hobby Lobby for 10 bucks! Gotta love a good sale.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY I LOVE THEM ALL!! I think you should do this ALLOT MORE! I plan on it too!
    You Rock sista!! I heart my wii fit and I am right there with ya LOL

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing!! There is so much life jumping off these pages. I love scrapping the 'goofy' ones.

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what FUN!! so glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site, it is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing all of the digi stamps - I love them.

    ReplyDelete