Thursday, July 16, 2009

Holy Guacamole!

Wow I totally had to look up Guacamole on dictionary.com, to make sure I spelled it correctly, I did, but it still looks wrong to me. Weird. I blame it on the al alalalalall alcohol. (to those of you that don't know, that is a song reference, care for Jamie Foxx? I wanted you to know I don't really drink......well mostly I don't. I mean I could if I wanted to, I just choose not to.....mostly.......moving on)(I meant that to be funny, but now re-reading it, it isn't....ahem.)


Is anyone still reading this? I hope so, here is what this post is really all about:
I got an award!! Thanks so, so much Micki from: Artful Xpressions blog for this honor :)
Now for the fine print:
In order to accept this award you must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting then know you nominated them

1,2,and 3......check
4. List 7 interesting things about me:
I thought this would be easier lol, does that count as 1? I am totally counting it.
I love elephants. thats 2
I complain about my kids being so loud, and then miss said loudness when they aren't home.
Like now, when they are out with their grandma watching Harry Potter and then going out to eat. I hope they bring me a burger, I am starving. I so know they won't be bringing me a burger :(. That was a long way to 3 wasn't it?
I apparently don't like listing interesting things about myself, is that interesting? (so number 4)
I own a cappuccino machine and would still rather go to Starbucks for an iced mocha >.< as my son would say.....EPIC FAIL! (that's numero 5, the home stretch baybe!!!)
I see people use way cool art supplies online, and then HAVE to buy some of my own so I can achieve the same results....except then I realize that the people I see use these things actually know what they are doing and have talent and/or skill, of which I do not possess and I get discouraged and stick the item/s in a drawer somewhere and forget about them. (6)
I love my family and friends and I am fiercely loyal to them. Mess with them and I'll cut you, (no not really, that was another attempt at humor.....by now you are either laughing or scared of me. I hope you are laughing.....laugh dammit!! Is anyone even reading this anymore? I am laughing...prolly alone, as is usually the case. In the very least, I get me and I crack myself up. (yah, that was 7....hey I am done woot!)

Now for my list of 7 bloggers: I warn you, this list is going to look alot like my last one:
Jeanne
Rach
Chris
Andrea
Lora
Robin
Lori

Now I just need to tell everyone I listed :) Oh ladies!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Dawn, this made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL DAWN you crack me up!!
    Thanks so much for the award!! I will add it to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish had your talent for writing. It's so much fun to read you posts.... oh and thank you for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete