Monday, May 25, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #15

Hello there blog readers o' mine. I missed you heaps in my absence. I have no excuses except to say, my crafty mojo lefted me for the umpteenth time and I haven't been up to much craftwise. Until last night (see monster plushie in the previous post) and into today. I FINALLY finished challenge #15 over at The Pink Elephant. Unfortunately I forgot today is Monday and not Sunday(the three day weekend threw me off) and so I missed the cutoff for participating. No matter, I love how this came out. I found these flower framed mirrors at my local Dollar Tree months ago and thought the mongram/letters challenge would suit it well. What cha think? Does it look cute?? I will hang it in my scrap closet so I have something pretty to look at while I create :) Thanks for coming by and seeing what I have been up to, it means the world to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, If you were here at my house I would give you a big fat hug!!! And I would love having you as a guest. I just can't express to you how much your comments mean to me. You are like my own personal cheering section! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    XXXOOOKaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!!! Too cute indeed.... I want one... lol I may have to give it a whirl... I have a little something for you on my blog, check it out...
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Dawn!! I love this!!! What a great idea. Sorry the holiday weekend threw you off. It did the same thing to me. I keep thinking it is Monday!!

    ReplyDelete